The wonderfully rustic and primitive Dakota Star Queen Quilt showcases a traditional 8-point star in its center surrounded by a feathered star patchwork border, all in black, tan and plaid. The quilt is hand-quilted, reverses to solid tan, and constructed of soft and durable cotton for years of comfort.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Traditional 8-point star center surrounded by feathered star patchwork border
- Straight edge with .5" solid tan binding
- Reverses to solid tan fabric
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L90xW90 (in)
- Weight: 6.3 (lb)
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: Country Black, Tan
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.