The Breckenridge Luxury King Quilt 105x120 draws inspiration from 1830's visual art while maintaining a transitional farmhouse composition. This delicately hand quilted masterpiece features tumbling blocks in patterns of red, crème, tan, sage and black plaids.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Tumbling blocks layout in country red, creme, and tan plaids
- Straight edge with .5" tan and creme microplaid binding
- Reverses to country red and creme ticking stripe fabric
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L105xW120 (in)
- Weight: 10.5 (lb)
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: Country Red, Creme, Natural
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.