Referencing patriotic quilts from the past century, the Arlington Twin Quilt features a parade of multicolored 5-point stars in olive, red, tan and blue. Reverses to tan and navy micro-check fabric used in chain blocks on the front.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Traditional 5-point star and Irish chain patchwork with primitive navy microplaid base and creme, tan, and barn red plaids
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut burgundy, tan, and navy plaid binding
- Reverses to tan, navy, and burgundy microplaid fabric
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L90xW70 (in)
- Weight: 4.6 (lb)
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: Navy, Barn Red, Tan
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.